Governors Grant is a community of fine homes in Lexington County, where natural beauty,
rolling forest lands and peaceful streams have been carefully preserved. What distinquishes Governors Grant from many other neighborhoods is its great location, large wooded lots, rolling terrain, and the committment of the property owners to maintain it to insure that it
remains one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the area.
Governors Grants close proximity to Downtown Lexington, Downtown Columbia, Lake Murray, and major interstates is convenient for shopping, dining, and outdoor activities.
* Located just three miles (5 minutes) from Downtown Lexington
* Located 10 minutes from Irmo
* Located 20-25 minutes from Downtown Columbia
* Located half a mile from Lake Murray
* Located 5 minutes from public boat landing
* Only 10 minutes to I-20 and 15 minutes from I-26
* Columbia Metropolitan Airport is only a 25 minutes drive
Clubhouse (recently renovated), Junior Olympic swimming pool, kids pool,
pool cabana, playground, and two tennis courts.
Governors Grant is located in Lexington District 1, which includes: New Providence Elementary, Lexington Middle, and Lexington High Schools.